Easy access to:
A platform to:
- Current best evidence, including guidelines, systematic reviews and RCTs
- Ongoing research
- Priorities for future research (Stroke Priority Setting Partnership 2021)
- Enable a collaborative approach to research activity and implementation
- Enhance efficient resource utilisation
- RCP 2012 Stroke Guidelines, NICE 2013 Stroke Guidelines, European Stroke Organisation (ESO) guidelines from 2008, 2013 & 2014,
Australian Clinical Guidelines for Stroke Management 2017 and Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations 2017-2020.
|Please ensure you read the Help or How To Use DORIS pages for guidance on how to search.|
|Due to the restructuring of Cochrane and the loss of infrastructure funding for Cochrane Stroke in March 2023, DORIS will no longer be regularly updated. However DORIS still contains a wealth of information which may not be found elsewhere.